ishi vest is thrilled to participate in this year's Green Fest Chicago. Green Fest features local green fashion, sustainable foods, enlightening talks, and -- most importantly -- community. Those are all things we get pretty jazzed about.
Come see our very own co-founder, Harishi Patel, discuss the Chicago Fair Trade Sweatfree Campaign and how to create a "cleaner" fashion community. For more information about Green Fest Chicago's panels, click here.
BONUS: Leave us an #ishiFEST note about what community means to you by October 20th, and we'll offer you a FREE TICKET to Green Fest Chicago.*
Not in Chicago? Not to worry. Leave us an #ishiFEST note, and we'll automatically enter you into a contest to win an awesome infinity scarf with a handy pocket.
Green Fest Chicago
October 24 - 26, 2014
- Panel #1: Fashion: Sustainable Fabrics and Production
- October 25 @ 4pm
- Lifestyle Stage
- The fashion industry is a dirty one. There are some innovative options nowadays that can be put to use on many different levels -- from footwear to women's and men's apparel. Informed customers are the best ones, which make for a better community in the long run.
- Panel # 2: Sweatfree Chicago - A Panel Discussion
- October 26 @ 2pm
- This panel will discuss Chicago Fair Trade's Sweatfree Campaign and the sweatfree ordinance the City Council just passed. You’ll hear from local fair trade business owners and anti-sweatshop activists. Come learn how you can take action to support apparel workers around the world and here at home.
* Free Green Fest Chicago tickets are limited to the first 100 #ishiFEST participants. The scarf drawing winner will be selected at random from all #ishiFEST participants.